Rhinoplasty can be a wonderful thing for some people, giving them more confidence or changing their general health if they are having it to aid their breathing issues.
You should consider rhinoplasty if…
– You have specific parts of your nose that you want to change
– You have realistic expectations and understand that it may not be possible to get your ‘perfect’ nose after surgery.
– You have a good physical and mental health.
You should not consider rhinoplasty if…
– You spend a lot of time focusing on the minor abnormalities of your nose
– You want a nose shape exactly the same as one you have seen in a magazine.
– You are young
– You have issues with your physical and/or mental health.